Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 7/26-7/27/11 830a & "...Elegant with touches of Kyoto..."


Here is the Wednesday hotsheet.  There hasn't been many really interesting new inventory coming on the market this week.

         Customer Short Page

Last week a new listing in Manoa on Kalawao Street caught my eye as an interesting home to see.  The photos and description certainly are captivating.  The phrase that especially caught my attention was, "...Elegant with touches of Kyoto..." because I've spent a lot of time in Kyoto and love it there.  The other note about this listing by Prudential Locations LLC is that there will not be any public open houses and today will be the only "open house" type showing.  That is why I've had it in my calendar since it listed.  I'm looking forward to checking this house out since I don't think I can make it back to Kyoto this year.

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 8/26/2011.

If you'd like to check out my blog posts about Kyoto, this link is a start [Link].

For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.



Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...