Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Morning #MealsOnWheels & the Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 8/7-8/8/11 830a


Here's the short Monday morning hotsheet. 


       Customer Short Page


Did you make it to all the open houses you wanted to see?  What did you think of them? 

I think I was able to show the Hana Hou! Magazine writer 10 homes yesterday.  Several of them were very busy with shoppers walking through the house.  Even the homes that have been on the market for months had people there looking. 

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 9/7/2011.

Monday mornings are the mornings that I volunteer for Lanakila Pacific's Meals On Wheels program to help them provide hot meals to the Kupuna (Seniors) in need.  If you are curious about how the program works or how you may be able to contribute, I have some information in my past blog posts and links to the official Lanakila Pacific site.

Volunteering at Lanakila Pacific's Meals On Wheels. My Monday routine.
For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.



Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...