Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 8/29-8/30/11 1030a & yesterday's Meals on Wheels route


Here is the Tuesday morning hotsheet.

         Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 9/29/2011.

For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

Yesterday, @RickyLi99 and @TokiDote helped me on my Monday Meals on Wheels Route.  @TokiDote shared his experience in his blog post:

More Than Meals Delivered on Wheels
Today, along with Rick Nakama (@ricknakama) and Ricky Li (@rickyli99), I delivered meals to the needy for theLanakila Pacific Meals on Wheels Program. Rick does this... [Read Full Blog]

2 comments:

dote said...

Thanks for taking me along yesterday. I hope to learn more about volunteer opportunities at Lanakila Pacific in the near future!

Unknown said...

@dote Glad you joined us. I hope the next time is soon too!

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...