Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 10/4-10/5/11 830a


Here is the Wednesday morning hotsheet. 

         Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 11/4/2011.

For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.


I'm cofficing from Kahala Mall this morning for about an hour.  Stop by if you have any real estate questions.  I have a few minutes before heading out to see the open houses.

While on the subject of coffices, have you seen the Hawaii IRL Channel 808 video about cofficing?  It's a little Q&A segment that features Aaron, Ryan and me giving our experiences working out of a coffice (cafe as an office).  Are you unsure of what a coffice is?  See a feature by @TheCoffice of us cofficing types in Hawaii to learn more about what cofficing is.  Also, Oceanic Mobile has a contest right now and I have a photo in the finals.  If you vote for my hotspot photo, I could win a netbook and a year of Oceanic Mobile wireless broadband service!  Please vote for my hotspot!  :)

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...