Friday, November 4, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 11/3-11/4/11 830a


Here is the Aloha Friday hotsheet.

         Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 12/4/2011.

Yesterday I attended a lesson on ways to take title to real estate.  The thing is it was presented in Japanese.  You may know that I am able to carry a conversation in Japanese, but I am not able to read most kanji characters.  My level is that of an elementary student at best.  With that in mind, I decided to go ahead and still attend this class because I wanted to see what I could learn from a Japanese course that is all about complicated legal attorney language that is difficult enough when trying to understand in English.

I enjoyed the class that was presented by Alan S. Fujimoto, ESQ. in the Old Republic Title & Escrow conference room.  The main take away that Alan stressed was that we should have our Japanese clientele obtain the services of an attorney fluent in real estate matters and the Japanese language to review complicated real estate contracts with them.  I would definitely recommend this because if I recommend it to my English speaking clients, why wouldn't I recommend a Japanese speaking client do the same?

Anyway, while I did learn a little, I am definitely not the one to be explaining to a Japanese client how to take title.  As a Realtor, I wouldn't even be telling an English speaking client how to take title.  The client should seek the advice of their C.P.A or an attorney that practices in tax, real estate or trusts.

Here are a few random screen shots of the presentation.



Are you ready for APEC?  As the event gets closer, it seems like the traffic problem is becoming even worse than anticipated.  Check out Civil Beat's "APEC Survival Guide" to help get you through the week.

http://m.civilbeat.com/topics/apec-2011-hawaii-survival-guide/ http://m.civilbeat.com/topics/apec-2011-hawaii-survival-guide/


Request a customized report with the specifications you would like to see. http://fb.me/RickNakamaR
Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...