Thursday, January 12, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 1/11-1/12/12 9a


Here is the Thursday morning hotsheet.


       Customer Short Page


Yesterday, I tweeted about this Japanese style bath or furo that I saw while looking at properties.  I usually always take a photo of the furo that I come across because I enjoy furo baths.  This one is one I took in Nuuanu yesterday.  It wasn't my first time looking through that house, but it's always good to take another look after a while to refresh my memory about the inventory.  I am a little surprised that this house is still available.  Maybe after yesterday's open house exposure, it will go into escrow.

While on the subject of these Japanese baths, I also tweeted a photo of this Toto furo that I saw in a Palolo home last month.  Under the closings for Single Family Homes, you will see the Palolo Avenue home.  It was listed by Prudential Advantage for $550,000 and I knew there would be a lot of interest and competition for this house.  The sale recorded at $630,009!  Did you take a look at this house?  If you did, what was your thought of what the house would sell for? 






This is one in a home near Diamond Head.
http://picplz.com/user/ricknakama/pic/t8w8x/

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 2/11/2012.

Request a customized report with the specifications you would like to see. http://fb.me/RickNakamaR
Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...