Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 2/19-2/21/12 5am


Here is Tuesday morning's hotsheet.

       Customer Short Page


The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 3/22/2012.

(fōnuts) on W 3rd St, Los Angeles 
In Honolulu, it is common to see long lines of people picking up malasadas from their favorite place to bring into the office/work for Fat Tuesday (today). I'm not in Honolulu now so I thought, "what would I pick up today?". My solution would be picking up treats from (fōnuts) on W 3rd St, Los Angeles. Here is my blog post about it: http://nakama-m-photos.blogspot.com/2012/02/fonuts-8104-w-3rd-st-los-angeles.html.

Request a customized report with the specifications you would like to see. http://fb.me/RickNakamaR
Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.



Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...