Monday, March 5, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 3/4-3/5/12 830a


Here is the Monday morning hotsheet.

       Customer Short Page


The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 4/4/2012.

As you may know, I have been in Los Angeles for a little over 3 weeks. I am recovering from a surgery and I should be able to fly back to Honolulu by next week.

Anyway, while I am here, I decided to take a look a the market in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. I looked at two homes in the area.

The first home was on N Bristol listed at $7,695,000 for a 6 bedroom house. I must say that I was quite impressed with the size of the house. Of course, it is a multi-million dollar house, but with the same amount of cash to spend in Honolulu, the house would have to be half the size and possibly on less than half the size of land. The height of the ceilings were amazing! There must have been 10' minimum ceilings in the areas with "lower ceilings". The photo to the left is one a took from the upper level looking down into the living area. Massive height!

The second home I looked at was up in the hills of the Brentwood area. It was quite a bit of a drive up from the main roads, but not a steep incline or anything. It was at 815 Teakwood (http://815teakwood.com). The list price is $1,777,000 and this seemed like a more "normal" house that I would be used to seeing in some areas of Honolulu. It wasn't ridiculously huge and seemed priced in line with some of Honolulu's market areas. This house is also priced well for its market because it is in escrow. It also featured a great pool area with a nice panoramic view that could also be seen from the Master Bedroom.


After checking out those open houses, we made it out to Santa Monica Pier just in time to hope on the carousel at sunset.
  
Request a customized report with the specifications you would like to see. http://fb.me/RickNakamaR
Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.



Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...