Saturday, June 30, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 6/29-6/30/12 6a & "what did it sell for?"


http://instagram.com/p/McgUVRlxk6/
Photo of the Ala Moana & Kakaako
area taken at sundown from
St Louis Heights.
Here is Saturday's hotsheet.

Please click on the link(s) below to view property information.

       Customer Short Page

In today's post, I'm going to start a new blog label called "what did it sell for?" I have posted about certain properties that I was tracking to see what they sell for, but I haven't actually created a label to categorize the post in my blog. I thought that it's about time I do to make it easier to find.

ML:1205949 (1741 Bertram Street) came on the market on 5/28/12. It was described as needing "Major Repairs" in the listing and also required an appointment to see it. I couldn't see it because it was difficult to coordinate an available time and was not offered an opportunity that worked out before they made a decision on working with an offer they already had. I wrote about that  here: June 2, 2012 post.

On this morning's hotsheet, I saw that the sale of ML:1205949 recorded at $500,000, cash. This is not surprising. Now to see if the new owner repairs the home or tears it down to build a new house. I'm guessing they will build a new home.

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 7/30/2012.

Submit a request for a customized report with the specifications you would like to see at http://fb.me/RickNakamaR/. The MLS links in this email or blog post expire 30 days from the date of report.

Summaries of Residential Resale Statistics and Local Market Update Reports: http://nakama-mlshotsheets.blogspot.com/search/label/statistics/.

The Honolulu Board of Realtors Sunday Open House Guide: http://www.hicentral.com/images/Documents/HBROpenHouseReport.pdf (Updates every Friday by 3pm).

Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...