Monday, July 9, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 7/8-7/8/12 6a


Here's the Monday morning hotsheet.

Please click on the link(s) below to view property information.

       Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 8/8/2012.

Submit a request for a customized report with the specifications you would like to see at http://fb.me/RickNakamaR/. The MLS links in this email or blog post expire 30 days from the date of report.

Summaries of Residential Resale Statistics and Local Market Update Reports: http://nakama-mlshotsheets.blogspot.com/search/label/statistics/.

The Honolulu Board of Realtors Sunday Open House Guide: http://www.hicentral.com/images/Documents/HBROpenHouseReport.pdf (Updates every Friday by 3pm).

http://instagram.com/p/M3bhecFxtf/
They called this the "Yipee IA" at
Elemental Coffee Roasters in OK. 
Today's hotsheet is being sent out from Elemental Coffee Roasters located at 815 North Hudson Avenue in Oklahoma City. I am having a delicious pour over brew of a coffee they named "Yipee IA". I think it is a Yirgacheffe coffee of some sort, but I am not sure because I may have got the last cup. It is not erased off the menu and there are some new coffees on the list. I guess this means I'll need to have another cup of something! ;) There's lots of large tables and benches here as well as free Wi-Fi, which is working out well considering my Clear Spot doesn't seem to have service anywhere outside of the Sheraton Hotel, very strange.

This is a very good cup of coffee. I'd like to say it has some berry and citrus notes.

While on my walk yesterday, I came across these trees that made a very eerie sound. I am very curious to know what is making this sound and if it's natural or artificial? Sounds like a fake snake sound. I thought maybe they put some electronic devices in the trees to scare birds and other critter out of the trees. Anyway, I took this 10 second video clip so you could listen to it. It makes me kind of nervous as I am walking under the tree. Imagine if it was dark!


Here are a couple of photos that I took on yesterday's walk...

http://instagram.com/p/M1m-d6Fxr_/
This is the St Paul's Cathedral in
Oklahoma City. The sun is so bright
here and I'm pretty sure I'm going to
get more tan walking around here for
3 days than I get living in Honolulu!
Lots of nice architecture in this town.
http://instagram.com/p/M1n4TQlxsk/
Treasures Past Antique Shop
I checked out this shop yesterday because it was right next to the Slingers Coffee place. I met the owner, Jon, and chatted with him for a while. There are lots of nice antiques in his shop and he's fun to chat with! Check it out if you're in Oklahoma City!

Stay tuned for the June 2012 HBR Statistics! I've had the report for a few days, but we aren't allowed to publish it until this morning at 9AM! I'm not sure what the reason for that is, but it's coming! ;)

Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...