Monday, August 1, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 7/31-8/1/11 510p


Here is Monday's hotsheet.

         Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days.

The hotsheet is a bit late today because I spent the morning posting this post below about Lanakila Pacific's Meals on Wheels.  I do the route every Monday and early this morning someone else wrote a little about what volunteering at Lanakila Pacific is like so I wanted to share it right away.

Volunteering at Lanakila Pacific's Meals On Wheels. My Monday routine.

"Since late 2010, I have been volunteering a couple of hours of my Monday morning to help Lanakila Pacific deliver hot meal to seniors through their Meals on Wheels program..."  [Read full post.]

 

 For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.



Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...