Monday, September 12, 2011

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 9/11-9/12/11 815a - Weekend review, back to Monday.


Here is the Monday morning hotsheet. 

       Customer Short Page

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 10/12/2011.

For a customized report similar to this, e-mail me a request with the specifications you would like to see.
www.RickNakama.com Rick Nakama(R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

How was your weekend?  I had a busy weekend, thank goodness for coffee or I don't think I would be able to function this morning to do Meal on Wheels!

I had a nice coffee meetup (Tweetup w/@Konaish, @S4xton, @ShilohSwanson, @HokiPokiCoffee +Hubby, @JenMartyLoveLee +Hubby, @HNLMark & @AlohaSteph) at Beach Bum Cafe on Saturday morning with a special visit by the Hoki Poki Kona Coffee people.  My friend, Jen (@JenMartyLoveLee - She's still learning what to do with Twitter), was in town and she does the creative art for Hoki Poki.

Then on Sunday I started with @WorldWideEd's 2nd Annual Rice Fest Rice Hunt (#RiceHunt) at Magic Island, which I didn't win :(.  There was a new listing that was having their first open in the afternoon that I needed to check out, so I did that.  And finally, Yoga in the Park with Keith Sato to end the weekend working out.  Phew!

If you are interested in helping out with Lanakila Pacific's Meal on Wheels volunteer program, let me know or check out their website.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...