Thursday, March 22, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 3/21-3/22/12 930a

Here is the Thursday morning hotsheet.

       Customer Short Page


The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 4/21/2012.

Well, after being off island (in Los Angeles) for a little over a month, I have to admit that catching up on the new inventory takes quite a lot of time. Yesterday I visited several new listings during broker's open. There is a lot of activity out there. Manoa has always (recently) been very active because of the very low inventory, but another area that is also showing crazy amounts of activity is Kaimuki.

Spotted these delicious looking
grapes growing in Manoa Valley.
As you may know, I enjoy snapping photos of things that interest me at each property to help me distinguish and remember them. Here are a few that I captured on my property tour yesterday.


Request a customized report with the specifications you would like to see. http://fb.me/RickNakamaR
Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.





A cool antique double oven in Kaimuki.

Here's how crazy activity can be during
the 1st 1.5 hours when showing a new Kaimuki listing.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...