Friday, August 3, 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii Real Estate MLS Hotsheet 8/2-8/3/12 1215p & "What did it sell for?" update


Here's the Aloha Friday hotsheet.

Please click on the link(s) below to view property information.

       Customer Short Page

On today's hotsheet I spotted a couple of properties that I will add to my "What did it sell for?" tag in this blog.

The first is ML#: 1112629 on HIllside Ave that was listed by Kahala Associates, Inc. It sold for $970,000 after price adjustments. I think the main issue this home had was the steps to get up to the house from the single car carport. It's nice to see the sale recorded. The home was really nice and had a lot of charm, in my opinion. I don't have a personal photo on file because the times that I visited this home was pre-instagram era for me. 


The second is ML#: 1205981 at Oahu Surf Two. It is a 2 bedroom fixer upper that was listed for $292,000 by Stewart & Associates, Inc. and it recorded for $310,000. I mentioned that I am very familiar with this building and area because we have a unit in this building and we also lived there for about 2 years.

The link(s) sent with this email will expire in 30 days on 9/2/2012.






Submit a request for a customized report with the specifications you would like to see at http://fb.me/RickNakamaR/. The MLS links in this email or blog post expire 30 days from the date of report.

Summaries of Residential Resale Statistics and Local Market Update Reports: http://nakama-mlshotsheets.blogspot.com/search/label/statistics/.

The Honolulu Board of Realtors Sunday Open House Guide: http://www.hicentral.com/images/Documents/HBROpenHouseReport.pdf (Updates every Friday by 3pm).

Rick Nakama (R GRI) 808-382-6761 East Oahu Realty, Inc.

Information is believed reliable, but is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Rick Nakama, REALTOR® RB-20356
Honolulu Real Estate


(808)382-6761
Rick Nakama Realty LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...